K+C Recruitment require experienced asbestos operatives to carry out manual tasks along with the removal of asbestos in the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of qualities including:
- Two years’ experience as a qualified Asbestos Removal Operative/ Supervisor
- Good knowledge of current H+S and asbestos regulations
- All training certified and up to date
- Up to date Medical
- Up to date face fits (full and half)
- Blue or Green CSCS card
- Good communication skills.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
You should also note that: All work will require prolonged periods of physical activity and you will also be required to climb ladders, kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work at high, low and ground levels. The role will involve a range of manual handling activities i.e. pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying. You must be able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices.
In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay
If this role is of interest please send your CV over now to be considered.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.