K+C Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor in Birmingham for work with one of our great clients.
The Asbestos Surveyor will be responsible for providing effective implementation of client programmes and projects related to asbestos surveying. Provide a professional service which is of the highest standard possible and consistent with good practice.
- Assist with the review process for continuous improvement in the delivery of asbestos services and ensure profitability.
- Liaise with client and staff from other disciplines in connection with asbestos survey work.
- Contribute to meeting operational demands in ensuring the consistency of technical performance, including assisting in the monitoring to standards and performance of contractors and the financial monitoring of programmes of work.
- Carry out asbestos sampling and undertake asbestos surveys of building, produce asbestos survey reports, prepare budget estimates, drawings, specifications and tender documents and carry out contract administration duties relating to asbestos works.
- When required, assist in the production and implementation of the local and national marketing and business development action plan and bidding activities.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities.
- Fee earning at 90%, and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
- This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
- Carry out duties appropriate to the grade of the post.
- This role requires a full driving licence.
- Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Norse Way CSR strategy.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a related discipline and/or can demonstrate significant relevant experience – Essential
- BOHS (P402) Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or equivalent – Essential
- Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain – Essential
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar related role – Essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite – Essential
- Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos – Essential
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.