Business Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Business Development Executive to join a successful training company based on the outskirts of Solihull. The role requires an ambitious and target driven individual who is happy to work within a busy sales environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive who will be generating sales through warm leads. The role would suit a professional individual who will explore and exploit every sales opportunity and maximise revenue for the organisation.
Main Duties of the Business Development Executive include:
- Making outbound calls from warm leads
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of all products and services on offer
- Taking inbound calls from customers enquiring about services
- Updating a range of in-house systems
- Working towards clearly outlined sales targets
To be considered for the role of the Business Development Executive you will have/be:
- Previous experience of working in a sales/business development environment
- The ability to make high volumes of outbound calls
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work in a close team environment
The hours of work are 37.5 per week, based on the following shift pattern:
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30 and 11.30 – 20:00 (variable at certain times of the year) plus 1 Saturday per month (12:00-18:00).
Salary: £20,000 (OTE £28,000)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.