Career Framework Project Manager (HAY Evaluation)
We are currently recruiting for a Career Framework Project Manager to join our client based in Warwick. This is a full-time, contract position (9 months) offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in HAY Evaluation. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring the company as a consistent and transparent contract and reward framework structure for all colleagues. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of this role are:
- Liaising with HAY consultants and senior company stakeholders, you will undertake a full review of the current position and align them within a framework structure.
- Develop and implement a society wide communication plan.
- Lead the Framework project, working with internal and external suppliers/stakeholders and managing the project plan.
- Undertake HAY training and devise and introduction plan as well as an imbedding plan for all colleagues in the busines
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience, in a similar role utilising HAY
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.