My client, a leading company in the medical supplies industry is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join their Business Analyst team. Based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre.
This is initially a 12 month contract, full time Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm. The post holder will be responsible for all administration generated within the Business Analyst Team, including all patient surveys and distribution of reports to other stakeholders.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in a similar role. Duties will include:
- Maintenance of all administration surrounding contracts including satisfaction audits
- Organisation of all current sponsorship and service level agreements with all costs, end dates and case notes in a manageable database.
- Maintain filing system of all patient surveys, both electronic and paper based.
- Be a point of contact of finance team and support staff.
- Update sponsorship forecasts with BA team on a regular basis in order to monitor financial performance and aid financial planning.
- Organise and maintain delivery of hospital specific reports to sponsorship accounts and relay issues to Senior Business Analyst.
- Organise all administration regarding current cost-benefit analysis work conducted by community nurses.
- Create and maintain database of international contracts.
- Create and maintain database of all relevant health economic material, including decisions and papers for all national and international markets.
- Create and maintain formulary database to help identify potential opportunities.
- Liaise with Branch staff to rectify any errors with data regarding new patients added each month.
- Update Master Product Database each month.
- Ad hoc update of data tables
- Understand and interpret key information from PQQs, 11T and other related tender documentation.
- Completion of all tenders to a high and consistent standard in a time pressured environment to ensure best chance of successful bids.
- To support, where necessary drafting and amending of contracts for stoma care and orthotic service and or product
You will need to:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Have excellent time keeping skills
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.