We are currently recruiting for a skilled Credit Controller to join a well-established logistics company based on the outskirts of Tamworth. The role entails speaking to client contacts and suppliers across the UK and allocating payments as required.
We require a Credit Controller, who will be responsible for debt collection across a portfolio of clients, as well as resolving a range of complex invoice queries to ensure prompt payment. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a close and supportive finance function.
Main Duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt through high levels of outbound calls
- Opening new customer accounts and running credit report
- Building strong relationship with national suppliers
- Performing credit checks on new clients
- Taking payments from clients and customers
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the Credit Controller you will have/be:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of working in a credit control or collections environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
The role would suit candidates who have worked as a Credit Controller, Debt Collection Associate, Sales ledger Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.