Customer Service Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our award winning client based in Didsbury. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
Candidates with previous customer service and administration experience with the ability to work under pressure and communicate with people at all levels would be strongly encouraged to apply. This is a busy, varied role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. Main duties include:
- Answering all calls and dealing with customer enquiries
- Accurately taking and processing customer orders onto the system
- Advising customers on progress of orders accordingly
- Updating and maintenance of various databases
- Assist with despatch of any parcels or packages
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Organised way of working
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Fast learner
You may also have experience in:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Care
- Customer Support
- Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.