Customer Service Advisor
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading food manufacturing companies for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to have:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in telephone and email-based customer service
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to use your own initiative
- Knowledge of accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Notions of French would be appreciated
- Strong IT literacy
You will also be able to work consistently whilst under pressure in a busy environment. Experience in using Excel and Word are essential and experience of SAP would also be an advantage, but not essential as training can be given.
A flexible approach to work will be required with occasional weekend work and bank holiday working required.
What the company offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Free parking
- Pension and life assurance for all employees
- Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
- Equipped for life programme including mini health MOT’s, cycle to work scheme and more!
If you have a passion for Customer Service and a re looking for a new opportunity we would love to hear from you!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.