Debt Recovery Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Debt Recovery Team Leader to work for a leading company based on the outskirts of Warwick. The successful individual will be responsible for a team of Collection Executives, who proactively recover outstanding debt.
We require a skilled Debt Recovery Team Leader who will be tasked with collecting outstanding money from a range of clients across the UK. The opportunity would suit a professional and target driven individual who is used to working to targets within a fast paced finance function. In return the company offer a supportive and friendly team environment and encourage professional development.
Main Duties of the Debt Recovery Team Leader will include:
- Managing the daily activity of a team of Collection Executives
- Drive performance and collection activity throughout the department
- Creating reports for the Credit Manager
- Conducting regular employee 1-2-1s and appraisals
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Reducing outstanding debt from a range of clients
- Negotiating payment plans
- Developing and implementing process improvements
- Building strong relationship with national clients
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the Debt Recovery Team Leader you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a debt collection/credit control position
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The company offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package which includes; 22 days holiday, pension, healthcare, subsidised gym membership and onsite parking.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.