Digital Communications Project Manager
As Digital Communications Project Manager you will play an integral role in the promotion and digital marketing strategy of an award winning European educational programmes. Your role will see you promote the program via all available online tools including social media, website and email marketing.
Our client is an incredibly diverse and forward thinking consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, with an exceptional reputation for excellence, state of the art working environment and a people centric culture. As Digital Communications Project Manager, you will be part of the wider digital team of vibrant professionals that work with very exclusive clientele, with opportunity to learn and develop at your fingertips every step of the way.
The role of Digital Communications Project Manager comprises of:
- Delivering the overall communications strategy of the programme via a variety of digital channels
- Support the delivery of online activities, providing assistance and technical support to users where necessary
- Managing the website structure, including the sitemap and making recommendations for improvements
- Providing support in the management of financial and operational matters
- Putting together analytical reports to be discussed with major clients and stakeholders
- Attending conferences and events whilst liaising and networking with other programmes
- Line management of an assistant, setting objectives and managing their day to day workload.
The role of Digital Communications Project Manager would be ideal for an account manager or digital marketing specialist / campaign manager that is looking to make the move into a more specialist and professional organisation.
In order to be a successful in the role of Digital Communications Project Manager you will require the following:
- Experience in developing and delivering a targeted digital communications strategy
- Advanced knowledge in the use of social media in order to reach and engage with desired target audiences
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership for your workload
- A degree in a relevant subject area or at least 3/5 years relevant professional experience
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout the UK and abroad
- Excellent working knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords etc.)In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, life assurance, corporate perks scheme, discounted gym membership and the option to buy holiday.
If this sounds like it could be the right role for you, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 for a confidential chat with Laura.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.