Digital Marketing Coordinator
A fantastic, brand new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator has arisen to work on behalf of a highly reputable, digital print business. They been in operation for over 20 years and provide services to a cross section of clients all over the UK. They carry out all forms of digital print from brochures and flyers to large scale signage within public spaces, universities and large corporate events. After a £2million investment, new software is being implemented that will allow the business to dramatically increase productivity! In order to support this growth, a Digital Marketing guru is needed to take ownership of the brand new website, manage social media and ensure google rankings, web content and everything in between. This is a brand new role for the business so the sky really is the limit!
Key duties of the role include:
- Managing brand new company website including updating content and SEO
- Overseeing lead generation
- Analysing market trends and competitor activity
- Creating effective marketing campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget
- Reporting on ROI and campaign effectiveness / analytics
In order to be a success in this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role
- Knowledge of SEO / Google Analytics and campaign software such as Mailchimp
- Excellent social media expertise
- Communication skills and ability to work autonomously without the need for constant direction
- A commercial approach with great attention to detail
If you are looking for your next role in Digital Marketing and are excited at the prospect of working autonomously and essentially working from a blank canvas marketing strategy, then this is for you! To find out more about this unique and exciting role, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 to speak to our specialist marketing recruiter Laura.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.