Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive for this market leading automotive IT systems organisation, you will be taking complete ownership of the company’s paid search channel. You will also take responsibility for the company social media accounts.
This company really are miles ahead of their competition, with state of the art, cutting edge technology being at the forefront of everything they do. Within this role of Digital Marketing Executive you will be working closely with the sales team and ensuring that promotional communication across the business is delivered effectively and informatively.
The key duties of the Digital Marketing Executive role include:
- Maintaining the various PPC channels which include Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook advertising.
- Taking control of the posting and scheduling of content across all social media channels
- Coordinating the group email marketing campaigns using tools such as Mailchimp, providing reports to senior management on campaign effectiveness and lead conversions
- Working closely with the sales team in the implementation of promotions on the group ecommerce platform
- Carrying out regular A/B and Multivariate tests on each channel
In order to be a success in the role of Digital Marketing Executive you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience working with and managing PPC / paid search campaigns including SEO, Social, Email and Affiliate marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional understanding of the best practice when it comes to SEO
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in the use of bulk email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
Perhaps you are already working as a PPC / SEO Specialist, looking to make the move into a role with more responsibility, or you are currently a Digital Marketing Executive looking to specialise in PPC?
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your marketing career, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 to speak in confidence to our specialist marketing recruiter Laura.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.