Digital Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work on behalf of one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers, who are currently experiencing enormous growth not only across the UK but globally! Situated within beautiful offices just outside of Bromsgrove, this organisation oozes luxury, quality and first class service, providing bespoke and innovative cosmetics and aesthetic solutions to high end clientele all over the world, to the very highest standard.
In order to for this forward thinking and exciting organisation to continue their growth and to support this continued success, they need a Digital Marketing Manager with a creative and commercially minded approach to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will work directly with the company directors to translate their vision and plans for the future into powerful marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for the development of an online strategy with both paid search and SEO and will of course work closely with a team of web designers and developers to help put together engaging, creative content and campaigns to be shared across all social media platforms. To be a success in this role, you will need to be a self-motivated and outgoing individual who is supportive and adept in exclusive campaign management and prioritising a varied workload!
Key duties of the role include:
- Creating exciting, engaging content to populate digital media platforms
- Managing the company websites and updating with fresh content
- Managing and monitoring the company’s social media platforms
- Creation of new content for web pages, email campaigns, blogs and consistently guiding the design team throughout the process
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing performance statistics for various campaigns
- Maintaining the current Google Adwords campaigns and researching potential new opportunities for growth
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience marketing campaign management
- Experience in SEO
- In Design and Photoshop experience to assist in the creation of digital content along with WordPress and Adwords
- Strong written and oral language skills with creative writing skills
- A creative flair and exuberant personality
If this sounds like the next step in your marketing career, then apply in confidence today or contact Laura on 01217050077 for a confidential discussion.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.