Finance Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join an education facility on the outskirts of Bath The role requires an individual who will take full responsibility for managing income, expenditure, and procurement processes. The role is offered on a temporary ongoing basis.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide support to the management accounting team, this role would suit a professional individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to persuade and challenge when necessary.
Main Duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Focusing on the budgeting and planning processes
- Investigating, monitoring and reporting budget and forecast variances
- Improving business performance across the organisation
- Ensuring financial targets are delivered
- Building strong relationships with all senior managers and individual team members
- Analyse and provide commentary on a range of financial data
To be considered for the role of the Finance Business Partner you will have/be:
- A recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience of working as a management accountant/business partner in a complex organisation
- Experience of working across multiple sites
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence decision making
- Experience of working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Well-developed reporting skills
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in a Finance Business Partner position or an individual who has extensive stakeholder exposure.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.