Financial Planning Administrator
We have the opportunity for an experienced financial planning administrator to join our client at a well-established wealth management company near the Stourbridge area. The ideal candidate will have administration support experience gained in an IFA environment and would ideally suit someone with a good working knowledge of Adviser Office (1st) software.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a team, of 2 advisers and other administrators to provide professional, efficient and compliant administrative support.
- Preparing for client meetings, new business processing and ongoing client servicing
- Be able to prepare supporting documentation and research
- Maintaining data integrity of Adviser Office through accurate data entry and data maintenance
- General administrative support e.g. file maintenance and compliance
- Managing client review process/diary system including preparation of client valuations, analysis and review packs
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of retail investment and protection products
- Have experience of using Adviser Office
- Be familiar with cash flow software
- Be familiar with Platforms
- Be competent in using MS office; particularly Word and Excel
- Be able to demonstrate a client focused approach
- Be able to plan and prioritise your own workload and be a good team worker
- A smart, professional appearance
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.