Head of HR
We are currently recruiting for a Head of HR to join our client based in South Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Senior HR role, driving the culture of the company within a utilities/communications business. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Head of HR include:
- Review all HR policies and procedures to ensure that best practices are retained, maintain employee files, manage the HR database and ensure that all compliance is relevant with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Ensure that all colleagues are recruited, trained and developed and well as ensuring a fun and rewarding place to work.
- Being a valued BP across the company, leading on the people integration plan and developing and constantly reviewing the culture of the company.
- Promoting a positive and including culture, making best use of key company individuals and promoting a customer first approach at all times.
To be considered for the role of Head of HR, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in a Senior HR role focussing on the culture of the company.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.