We are currently recruiting for 2 HR Advisors to join our education client based in Birmingham. There is a FTC Maternity cover and a Permanent position on offer with excellent benefits and free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in both HR Admin and Advisory duties. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key. Experience of working in a large organisation and using Oracle are an added bonus.
Main Duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Providing guidance to managers on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting managers on investigations and hearings.
- Inputting data on the HR Information System and ensure records are up to date and accurate.
- Monitor, Review and update policies in line with current legislation.
- Supporting change management activities by collating relevant staff information and data, identifying FAQ’s and drafting formal responses.
- Maintenance of up-to-date systems ensuring that the personnel, employment and payroll information is correct.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD and a degree)
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties in a generalist capacity.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.