HR Business Partner
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 + Car
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our global client based close to Halesowen with travel to other site in the Midlands. This is a 12-month FTC offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in either a Senior HR Advisor/HR Manager duty. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- Acting as a true generalist with both operational and strategic duties.
- Conducting disciplinaries and grievances and advising line managers across the wider business.
- Designing and delivering of training and briefing workshops.
- Be a POC and be fully up to date with current Employment Legislation requirements.
- Helping to manage organisational change within HR i.e Redundancies and Restructures.
- To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7).
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and manager duties.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.