HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (22.5 – 25hrs/week) £40,000 Warwickshire
We are currently recruiting for a HRBP to join our legal client based in Warwickshire. This is a part time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HRBP role within the legal industry. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Business Partner include:
- Providing an effective, high quality, generalist HR advice and support service.
- Supporting the Recruitment Advisor to provide a recruitment and selection service to line managers.
- Business Partnering to allocated teams to deliver support, guidance and coaching to equip line managers to manager HR issues. This will include Employment legislation, Policy’s and procedures, reward and benefits and ER issues.
- Identify training and development needs across the business and assist with talent development programmes.
- Assisting with the annual salary review service and support with the monthly payroll checks.
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a HR Business Partner role within legal.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.