We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client based in Redditch. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday, free parking and free products!
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Manager role, ideally in a standalone perspective. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Work closely with the Senior Managers to develop the HR agenda that supports the aims of the company.
- Responsible for the People and Culture development with a focus of growth of the strategy plan for the business
- Review and implement and employee benefits program.
- Ensure of legal compliance by monitoring and implementing HR requirements
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary & grievances, capability and absence management.
- Providing the MD with ad hoc reports, along with standard training and turnover monthly reports.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in a HR Manager role with excellent Employment Law knowledge.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.