We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Manager setting, either stand alone or as part of a small team. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Providing guidance to managers on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting and advising managers on investigations and hearings.
- Creating and rolling out a staff appraisal plan.
- Supporting the senior team in the design and delivery of Development and Training programs.
- Monitor, Review and update policies in line with current legislation.
- Managing the full recruitment process and helping to manage our external recruitment agencies and candidates.
- To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in a HR Manager setting and incredibly high attention to detail.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
- Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.