Human Resources Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an advisory role. You will be responsible for providing specialist advice and support to all managers and staff on aspects of people management and able to explain complex employment matters in an easy and transparent way. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of this role are:
- Working with line managers to ensure that all HR policies and procedures and implemented fairly and consistently.
- Manage the internal benefits program for all employees, assist management with the annual pay review system and contribute to the assessment of staff performance for pay review.
- Evaluate HR activities across the business and suggest improvement initiatives to ensure all departments are performing efficiently.
- Provide solid HR advice in relation to disciplinary and grievance, Flexible working and changes to T&C
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a HR Advisor role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.