Human Resources Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our client based in Warwick. This is a full-time, contract position (6 months) offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HRBP role, ideally within Education. You will be responsible for providing specialist advice and support to all managers and staff on aspects of people management and able to explain complex employment matters in an easy and transparent way. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of this role are:
- Provide advice and support during change programmes, exit and redundancy and redeployment programmes.
- Manage a full range of ER casework. Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on all casework matters and act as a point of escalation to HR consultants.
- Develop and recommend HR solutions to meet business requirements and to make sure they are effectively implemented by staff.
- Providing advice on a multitude of legal and compliance issues i.e: UKVI, DBS and Equality Ac
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in a similar role, ideally with Higher Education
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.