IT Systems Analyst
Our client, a well established Automotive company are going through an exciting transition period and have recently opened a new office based in Central London. They are looking to recruit an IT Systems Analyst. This role is a pivotal part of the new branch and will be responsible initially for ensuring that all IT functions (computers, laptops, printers etc) are working correctly.
The role will consist of:
- Using Microsoft SSMS to manage Azure SQL Database, design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Importing data from various sources to Azure SQL Server to generate reports required.
- Company ERP software maintenance (SAP, ZOHO,etc), new products/dealer master data setup in ERP and also external agency (SMMT, DVLA, etc.).
- Management of office 365 users, using SharePoint for company workflow & Documents management.
- Data integrated to Microsoft Power BI generating reports.
- Daily maintenance on company laptops, Windows7/10 helpdesk.
- Supporting partnerships within the business, providing assistance on all Information Technology related issues.
The person we are looking for will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with people of all levels and in various office locations including China
- Ability to work within a team
- Skills in SQL language and SSMS SQL Server management
- A passion for SQL Data Management
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.