L&D Business Partner
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 + Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a L&D Business Partner to join our client based in Telford. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including a brilliant benefits package, free parking and excellent career progression.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in senior L&D role. This is a brand-new role for the company due to the urgent need for somebody to lead on the L&D function. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the L&D Business Partner include:
- Manage the L&D team and design a programme of blended learning solutions to help build peoples capabilities and meet organisational objectives.
- Project manage the creation of the new and improved L&D programs.
- In partnership with the HR Director, design and deliver the L&D strategy and corporate programs.
- Oversee the full learning lifecycle to ensure industry leading approaches and long-term organisational capabilities.
- Creating excellent relationships with internal stakeholders using a consultative and friendly approach to help identify learning areas to support the company developments.
To be considered for the role of L&D Business Partner you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous resourcing experience in a senior L&D position
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.