We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our clients prestigious, beautifully presented offices in Leamington Spa.
Free car parking, discounted gym membership, onsite restaurant, active social committee, private healthcare, annual company bonus and much more!
Working days and hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
In this role you of Legal Secretary you will be responsible for:
- Audio typing
- Taking phone calls on behalf of the team
- Inputting information onto CRM system
- Maintaining an accurate filing system
- Varied administrative tasks including photocopying, document scanning, data input etc
- Preparing high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required
- Preparing information for the finance team
- Organise meetings and arrange associated travel/accommodation as required
To be successful in the role of Legal Secretary you will need to be:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to audio type and have the ability to produce documents accurately and quickly
- Experienced within a legal/professional environment.
If you are interested in this Legal Secretary role please contact Chris at Kate+Co on 01217050077 or email your CV to him at [email protected]teandco.com. We look forward to receiving your applications!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.