My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their very well established and innovative company who employ over 9,000 people across 18 countries. Your main role will involve supporting the Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of sophisticated B2C marketing campaigns across various platforms.
Your duties will involve:
- Delivering planned budgets and timelines
- Co-ordinating the integration of all existing Marketing collateral onto marketing media platforms and marketing asset libraries
- Providing support with planning, implementing and communicating marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Managing and co-ordinate all campaign production, from preparing initial marketing briefs to obtaining final sign off
- Taking responsibility for the co-ordination and production of all marketing collateral
- Developing and maintaining marketing and campaign toolkits for both departments, creating appropriate marketing and campaign asset libraries as necessary
- Working with CRM analysts and Email Marketing Specialists on data segmentation and targeting to support marketing campaign objectives and wider strategy.
My client is ideally looking for previous Marketing experience, with knowledge of dealing with campaigns and budgets. If this sounds like it could be the role for you and the right move for your marketing career, apply in confidence today or contact Laura on 01217050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.