Working as Marketing Coordinator for this household name, you will be working on behalf of a market leading retailer who ethics, values and principles really are worth being a part of. You will provide assistance to the head of marketing within the food retail team, whilst assisting with the planning, strategy and delivery of high profile campaigns to be rolled out in supermarkets, smaller stores and online.
We are looking to speak to individuals with a passion for the whole marketing mix, who can think outside the box and work under pressure. You could be working on anything up to 8 or 9 campaigns at a time during busy, seasonal periods. Therefore, attention to detail and ability to stick to and deliver on strict budgets and deadlines is essential in the role of Marketing Coordinator!
The key duties of the role of Marketing Coordinator include:
- Supporting the department heads in the overall planning and delivery of marketing campaigns whilst sticking to tight budgets and timelines
- Playing a key role in the communication of marketing initiatives across the group, ensuring everyone in the team is working towards one common goal
- Managing the production and coordination of all marketing literature both on and offline, including social media
- Preparing initial briefs through to final sign off on the distribution of campaigns across all sites
- Getting involved with the maintenance and development of campaign tool kits
- Working with CRM team to segment data to support targeted marketing campaigns on behalf of the overall food retail strategy
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing budgets and monitoring / reporting on spend
- Implement and suggest ways to improve certain processes in order to evaluate metrics and ROI
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the head of department on an ad hoc basis
In order to be considered for this role, we require candidates to have previous experience in a Marketing Coordinator role within a busy, fast paced team with great exposure to the full marketing mix. This role would suit a marketing executive or marketing assistant with knowledge of the B2C FMCG markets, retail marketing experience would be a distinct advantage.
In return for your hard work as Marketing Coordinator you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and fantastic discounts across the whole group, including an annual bonus and a busy social calendar! If this sounds like it could be the next step in your marketing career, apply in confidence today or call 01217050077 to speak to our marketing recruitment specialist Laura!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.