As Marketing Manager for this prestigious organisation, you will be delivering large scale, cross platform B2B campaigns on a global scale. This is a 6 month, fixed term contract position with immediate start, therefore you will be hitting the ground running and taking ownership of your workload from the get go.
Our client is a globally renowned compliance and audit training provider that works with a multinational client base. This Marketing Manager role will be based in their Global head office located in Birmingham, with state of the art facilities and excellent transport links.
The role of Marketing Manager will comprise of:
- Delivery and management of localised marketing plans across both Digital and Traditional marketing platforms
- Managing relationships with wider team and external agencies in order to ensure timely delivery
- Playing a key role in the strategic implementation of new pricing structures and services
- Providing monthly wrap up reports on campaign time lines and past campaign effectiveness, with emphasis on customer feedback and utilisation of the full product mix
- Working alongside digital marketing specialists and analysts within the team to ensure the smoothest possible operational function
- Providing leadership advice and mentoring to provide support to business operations
- Taking full control of budgets and financials, reporting back to senior management as and when appropriate
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking / providing market feedback
The ideal candidate to be successful in the role of Marketing Manager will be energetic and enthusiastic, ideally educated to degree level with a broad and diverse understanding of the full marketing mix. You will also have experience working in the B2B sector, knowledge of Salesforce / Pardot CRM is also highly desirable.
You will be a natural problem solver with great relationship building skills and a diplomatic approach to problem solving. If you are an already existing Marketing Manager looking to move into a high profile organisation with lots of scope for creative flair, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential chat or for more information on this fantastic 6 month fixed term role, contact our specialist Marketing specialist Laura on 01217050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.