One of the UK’s leading manufacturing organisations is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will take complete ownership of the group marketing strategy whilst managing a small team, with view to expand in the next 12 / 18 months. This role will also include travel overseas from time to time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of the marketing strategy for the company
- Coordination and management of sophisticated and innovative campaigns
- Taking responsibility for the company marketing budget
- Overseeing the creation and publication of marketing material within brand guidelines
- Monitoring and reporting of data and financial analysis
- Working collaboratively with chosen design agencies and getting involved with the launch of new products to market
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be a self-starting, motivated individual with a desire to succeed, push boundaries and never settle for anything less than the best, not just from yourself, but your team too.
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Previous experience within a senior management position in Marketing
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing / Qualified chartered Marketer accreditation
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A bold and dynamic personality with a creative flair
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, mobile phone and company pension scheme.
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your marketing career, apply in confidence or call 01217050077 and speak to Laura for a confidential discussion.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.