£30,000 – £40,000 + Car
We are currently recruiting for a Menswear Buyer to join our client based in Solihull. This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a buying role, ideally within menswear and branded goods. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Menswear Buyer include:
- Select and buy seasonal and core menswear ranges, both own label and branded.
- Negotiate best possible prices in order to increase profit margins, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Working with the Line Manager, discuss proposed budgets and end of season product analysis/mark down to make sure there is a clear buying strategy.
- Regular travel, nationally and internationally, to stores to understand requirements and build solid, long term relationships.
To be considered for the role of Menswear Buyer you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing CPD.
- Experienced buyer within Menswear, with strong commercial awareness and product knowledge.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.