K+C Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager within the Aerospace sector, supplying aircraft seating. The company has developed an extensive manufacturing capability to deliver these products and independently offer high precision engineering solutions, including chassis, composite structures and electronic power management systems. Our client is a global company operation on several continents and has a reputation of being customer focused with a quality product.
As Operations Manager you will be accountable for:
- Operations Planning
- Managing a team
- Lean / Continuous improvement
- Setting and managing KPIs
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality Control and HSE
- Work with management team to prepare and control operational budgets, control inventory and plan effective strategies to support the financial wellbeing of the company
- Work with the HR department to organise recruitment and placement of required staff
- Establish development plans and structures to grow the team in conjunction with HR
The successful candidate has previously worked in Aerospace or defence. You will already have management experience and know how to develop and motivate teams. You will have a track record of operational strategy and being able to communicate both at shop-floor level and with management. Relevant experience in production planning environments, with demonstrable CI and lean process management is a must for this role.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.