PA to Director
We are currently recruiting for a PA to work for a financial planning company based in Bromsgrove.
The company offers fantastic benefits including pension, private medical assurance and bonus scheme.
The role will be supporting the Senior Financial Planner and Executive Assistant and the ideal candidate will have experience working as a PA within a professional services environment.
Main duties of the PA include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Providing personal/home assistance to the Senior Planner
- Sales administration and providing support to the wider team
- General office duties
To be considered for the role of PA, you will have:
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong attention to detail whilst managing high volumes of work
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs
- A methodical approach to work
This role is full time, working from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have previous experience working as a PA, Executive Assistant or Senior Administrator we would encourage you to apply for this role.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.