Part time Finance Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part-Time Finance Manager who will take full responsibility for all financial functions across the organisation. The role is offered on a part-time basis (maximum of 21 hours a week) preferably across 3 full days a week.
We are looking for a competent Part-Time Finance Manager who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and with limited supervision.
Main Duties of the Part-Time Finance Manager include:
- Ensuring all financial systems re managed to a high degree of accuracy
- Draw together financial reports from subsidiary organisations
- Producing accurate management accounts
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements
- Working with external Auditors on year-end audits
- Processing a monthly payroll
- Performing general company secretarial duties
- Managing the purchase, sales and general ledger functions
To be considered for the role of the Part-Time Finance Manager you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of working with limited supervision
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using various accounting systems and Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)
The salary for the role is between £21,000 – £23,000 with a competitive holiday allowance.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.