Payroll Administrator (12 month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our multi-national client based in Warwick. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Payroll Administrator role. The successful candidate must have exceptional Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-lookups and Macros)
This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- To process the monthly/weekly payrolls, inputting data, and updating the records on the payroll system to produce accurately and timely payments to all
- To administer and process Statutory Payments for SMP, SPP, SAP, SHPP and SSP, as appropriate
- To administer and process elements of pay under the salary sacrifice schemes i.e., Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work
- Sole responsibility for the payroll for circa 200-400 people.
To be considered for the role of Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training.
- Solid previous HR & Payroll experience with exceptional excel skills and high numerical ability.
- High Ability with software packages: SAP and Payrite
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.