We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work for a leading organisation based in Sheldon.
We are looking for a skilled Payroll Administrator who will provide support within a small and supportive payroll department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a large scale organisation, as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment and to challenging deadlines.
Main Duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll of over 3,000 employees
- Calculating statutory deductions (SSP, Maternity Pay, SPP)
- Responsible for processing new starter and leaver information
- Resolving a range of employee payroll enquiries
- Providing the external payroll bureau with all relevant payroll information
- Preparing reconciliation, reports and analysis
- Posting payroll journals
- Responsible for end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
To be considered for the role of the Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience of working within a fast paced payroll environment
- The ability to manually calculate statutory deductions
- Preferably have a qualification in CIPP
- The ability to work accurately and with confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This role would suit an individual who has worked as a Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Office, Payroll Executive or Wages Clerk.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.