My client, a leading property company in Birmingham City Centre has an exciting opportunity for a team secretary to join them on a full time permanent basis. Ideally we are looking for a candidate with property experience, however we would also welcome candidates from a legal or professional services background.
This role involves a range of responsibilities including assisting team members with diary management and typing reports as well providing full back office support. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, personable and have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing secretarial support for various teams across the business
- Audio and copy typing including reports and other general correspondence
- Formatting reports using company templates
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Organising client events
- Updating enquiry schedules
- Diary management (Outlook)
- Booking meeting rooms using Condeco
- Arranging travel
- Handling telephone calls
- Dealing with expenses (via Peoplesoft)
- Filing / archiving
- Other general administration duties
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent secretarial skills
- Able to coordinate a range of personalities
- Diligent, organised
- Able to prioritise and cope with pressure
- Ability to pick new systems up quickly
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.