A leading European research company with fantastic social attitudes need an experienced Recruitment Administrator to help them drive forward with their vacancies!
Going through big growth in their central Birmingham office, they have a fantastic work culture and are looking to bring in more support for their ever-building business.
- Working 37 hours a week, it is a fast-based position with a large number of vacancies requiring support
- You’ll provide full 360 support, liaising with Hiring Managers regarding feedback and decisions and candidates pertaining the status of their applications
- Other duties will include:
- Writing and posting adverts
- Arranging interviews
- Booking meeting rooms and laptops
- Delivering feedback
To be successful
- Previous experience in internal recruitment
- A very pro-active and confident nature to approach line managers with queries
To secure this amazing opportunity, please do get in touch and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.