We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full-time position, on an initial 6-month FTC, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a recruitment role in an in-house environment. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Recruitment Advisor include:
- Working with the Marine side of the business, ensuring that all the hiring managers support an effective recruitment plan
- Supporting the hiring managers in scheduling interviews and preparing for assessments
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external agencies ensuring that all SLA’s are met
- Ensuring of an exceptional candidate experience and that there is a smooth transition from start to finish of the recruitment and onboarding process
To be considered for the role of Recruitment Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training
- Solid previous experience in an inhouse recruitment role
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.