We have an excellent opportunity to join a busy and fast paced business with great benefits. As a Regional Estimator you can share success in a hard-working and friendly environment.
As an Estimator in our Regional Estimating Team, responsibilities will include:
- Keeping account pricing up to date for our regional contract customers, updating their contracts and templates
- Providing quicker than normal turnaround of order to place enquiries for particular regional & national accounts
- Complex data manipulation in spreadsheets, for tender pricing and price file maintenance
- Product identification on large specifications
- Provide accurate and compliant administration of the quote management system
- Maintain price files and templates for the division framework agreements which involves analysing data and making regular amendments to the templates on an ongoing basis
- Communicate the price file changes with customers at earliest convenience to ensure quotes are correct and remain profitable
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, has good data and analysis skills, uses their initiative and is happy to communicate and build excellent working relationships with our sales teams and customers.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.