£25,000 – £27,000 (OTE £52,000)
We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor to join our client based in Telford. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including a brilliant benefits package, free parking and excellent career progression.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an in-house recruitment role. This is a brand-new role for the company due to the urgent need for Inhouse recruitment function. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Resourcing Advisor include:
- Being responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle up to induction and helping to develop the recruitment strategies. Ensuring the delivery of an exceptional candidate experience and that all candidate receive regular updates and constructive feedback.
- Creating excellent relationships with internal stakeholders using a consultative and friendly approach to help identify key positions so support the company developments.
- Source new candidates through a variety of methods: Head Hunting, Social Media, Job Boards and referrals.
- Manage and be instrumental in the introduction of a new ATS.
- Manage the Recruitment function to make sure of a high performing team, through coaching and offering professional guidance.
To be considered for the role of Resourcing Advisor you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous resourcing experience in an in-house role.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.