We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Manager (initial 6-month FTC, with realistic chances of being made permanent) to join a fantastic company based in Warwick. This is a full-time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Resourcing/Recruitment manager position and are available to start within a week. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box are key.
Main Duties of this role include:
- Develop and manage the talent planning process for the company, manage the whole recruitment process and partner with the line managers to help understand the business and identify current and future recruitment needs.
- Manage the newly implemented applicant tracking system and project manage annual upgrades and enhancements.
- Management of the PSL and implement workforce planning to drive the succession planning.
- Benchmarking all new and existing roles to ensure a full market review.
- Lead on all Senior Leadership and executive recruitment needs.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.