Retail Systems Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Systems Assistant to join our client based in Solihull. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience, ideally within retail, in a 1st line support role who has a real engaging and positive personality. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Retail Systems Assistant include:
- Providing 1st line support to internal users and investigate and trouble shoot reported faults.
- Delivering training on the relevant systems
- Providing admin support on project work within the retail department.
- Maintaining an exceptional degree of customer service for all support queries.
To be considered for the role of Retail Systems Assistant, you will have:
- Solid experience providing software support. (ideally CBR)
- A passion for all things ‘tech’ and the ability to learn and pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.