Sales Account Manager
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday (2.30pm finish on Friday)
Salary: £20,000pa – £22,000pa (£3,000 – £6,000 OTE)
Our Solihull based client who have been trading in Manufacturing for over 25 years are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their well established and successful team. There are two positions available, one where you will specialiase in dealing with the Northern Ireland clients and the other where you will be looking after the Universities/Police based customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous Sales/Account Management experience, where you will be working in a role that only involves 1-2 hours daily on the phone. The rest of your time will be spent responding to emails, putting together customer quotes, then chasing them up.
You will need to be driven and professional with experience of using a CRM system and working knowledge of Excel.
Your main duties will include;
- Contacting current account base, taking orders and up-selling on a variety of products
- Dealing with and resolving inbound enquiries
- There will be a small amount of cold calling involved
- You will be responsible for updating a CRM system
- Hitting activity and financial targets on a monthly basis
- Planning your activity on a daily basis
- Engaging with customers and building long-term relationships to ensure repeat business
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.