I am currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a successful, world leading medical company based near Coleshill. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company where they offer a fantastic benefits package.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00pm.
Main Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator include:
- To place all orders with agreed terms on suppliers, record and monitor delivery
- Maintain a continuous update of our CRM system. including; The Customer Database, instrument and service history records.
- Invoice and administer sales, billable service work and contracts in a timely manner to assist cash flow and turnover.
- Respond to and record customers’ requests for sales & support, dispatch calls to relevant personnel.
- General Office Duties, to include emailing, faxing, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Central control / admin point for collation of quotations and tenders.
To be successful as a Sales Administrator we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Customer driven, conducting job function with primary focus on customer satisfaction.
- Proven interpersonal and team skills.
- Results driven, self-starter and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer application skills, specifically MSOffice, PowerPoint and Outlook
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this Sales Administrator vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.