I am currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a busy team within a leading property company in Solihull on a 12 month fixed term contract. We are looking for candidates with previous experience of working as a Sales Administrator, ideally within a property or construction environment.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Attend weekly sales/build meetings, taking notes of meetings and distributing accordingly.
- Issuing weekly build forecast updates.
- Update all sites price lists, including sales status and build forecast month.
- To serve notice in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
- Responsible for completing weekly reports in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
- Provide training to any new sales advisors joining the organisation on: Coins, 4P, Sales M Drive and all paperwork and processes the sales advisor will use.
- Ensure all new starters have PPE and People Safe devices which are duly registered and that advisors know how to operate the People Safe device.
- Ensure all new starters have Coins access, 4P access, IT user names and passwords ready for their start date.
- Order uniform for new starters and manage uniform for existing staff.
- Compile stationary orders for all sites including ordering of light bulbs for sales office, show homes and stock houses as required.
- Assist ASMs in setting up new sales offices to ensure all paperwork is available and that set up is consistent across all sites.
- Set up peer groups for holiday/absence reporting through internal system and maintaining same
Skills / Experience required:
- A clear, effective and professional communicator in both verbal and written communication who is self- motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Highly organised, structured and able to effectively time manage themselves in order to work to demanding deadlines
- A positive and proactive style and attitude that is able to respond well to pressure and demands of colleagues
- The ability to build rapport with a range of people and develop strong working relationships based on mutual respect and trust, communicating in a professional and appropriate manner with colleagues, internal departments, external contacts and customers
- To be well presented with a professional manner
- Be able to demonstrate the use of: email, word, excel, internet and be computer literate.
- Experience of Coins/Oracle and 4P is desirable
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.