A leading data management company with fantastic wellbeing and health policies are looking to bring on board a Senior Manager within their Technical Services divisions.
Going through significant growth, they have a fantastic work culture and are looking to bring in leaders who will drive the business forward.
The main focus of the position is to be responsible for supporting the introduction of change to ensure that the service is effective and fit for purpose, now and into the future.
- Working with suppliers and stakeholders to identify issues, create resolutions and implement new practices
- Managing large-scale change projects from the introduction of change through new policy and procedure implementation
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to ensure best practice whilst critically assessing resolution to outlining issues
- Managing supplier and third-party contracts, ensuring governance requirements fall in line with outlined policies
- Ensuring work and resource allocation are running smoothly across the wider departments
- Acting as senior point of escalation whilst guiding and supporting the day to day running of the division
To be successful
- Previous experience in a Delivery Lead or Service Manager position that required delivery to best practice standards
- Knowledge of building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships at a Senior Manager level
- A very pro-active and confident nature to support senior management
- Possession of a minimum of ITILv3 foundation plus at least one other relevant ITIL intermediate qualification
To secure this amazing opportunity, please do get in touch with Matt or Kirsty on 0121 7050077 and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.