Senior Recruitment Partner
Senior Recruitment Partner – Trades and Labour Desk
OTE £40,000 – £50,000pa (Uncapped)
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Friday 4:00pm finish but you will need to start at 8am 1 day a week and finish at 6pm 1 day a week)
Be part of the best team, housing over 200 years of recruitment experience
Are you a high achieving Consultant with solid Recruitment experience looking to work for a successful, award winning Recruitment Company where you can develop your career and take ownership of a busy construction and trades division?
Established 20 years ago, Kate+Co have an exciting opportunity within our sister company for a talented Senior Recruitment Partner to lead on the Construction and Trades division. K+C also run a successful division in Engineering and Manufacturing. All of our Consultants/Recruitment Partners and Resoucer’s are the best at what they do and run their desks with autonomy and freedom.
The Role of Senior Recruitment Partner will include:
- 360 degree recruitment role, responsible for bringing your own clients on board and dealing with existing clients.
- Growing and developing the division across our multiple PSL clients as well as winning new business opportunities.
- Visiting clients face to face and networking.
- Bringing innovative ideas and solutions.
- Developing your desk whilst building long-term relationships with both your clients and candidates.
- Working towards a number of divisional KPIs and targets.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Previous recruitment experience in construction/trade recruitment or similar is a must
- Market intelligence within your market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales.
- A passion for the recruitment industry is essential.
- OTE £40,000 – £50,000pa (uncapped bonus)
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down
- Attractive working hours – we work a 38 hour week and offer flexible working with a 4.00pm finish on a Friday
- Pension/Private Healthcare
- Family friendly work environment with a very social and inclusive work environment
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity of Senior Recruitment Partner within our Trades and construction division, please contact Jo Callaghan in confidence on 0121 705 0077 or alternatively [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.