Social Care Internal Recruitment Specialist
As Recruitment Specialist on behalf of a charity based in Selly Oak, you will be taking on a brand new role following a recent review of the organisation’s recruitment function. This means that the opportunity for making a real impact is there for the taking from the very beginning, You will have great exposure to the wider business and will take ownership of the recruitment strategy for all social care roles.
The role of Recruitment Specialist will see you develop on an already existing understanding of the social care recruitment market. You will plan and execute direct advertising campaigns, as well as liaise with external agencies, in order to attract and retain the best talent, to then ultimately continue to successfully fill these posts.
Key duties of the Recruitment Specialist role will involve:
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment team, encompassing everything from performance management to mentoring and motivating your team
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and delivering training as and when necessary
- Deliver an efficient and professional recruitment service and on boarding process in line with SLA’s
- Respond and resolve and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Use and champion the ATS candidate tracking system and ensure best practice throughout the team
- Provide specialist knowledge and advice on matters regarding legislation and specific employment matters
- Work closely with hiring managers to fully understand the recruitment needs for the wider business
- Identify methods of cost saving and time saving during the recruitment process
- Engage and manage agency relationships where necessary
- Attend recruitment events on behalf of the wider team
- Provide support with assessment centres and specified recruitment campaigns
The role of Social Care Recruitment Specialist requires a driven, dedicated and self-motivated individual who is looking to thrive. The role will involve some national travel, so flexibility around this is essential. You will be a confident communicator and use of all Microsoft Office applications, along with proven experience working within a busy, fast paced social care recruitment environment.
For more information on this exciting role, apply in confidence today or call our HR Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 01217050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.