Training Coordinator (12 month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an administration role, ideally within HR or L&D. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Training Coordinator include:
- Helping to create and implement training programs and updating training content as and when necessary
- Manage a database of internal and external trainers and streamlining the end to end training process
- Working with the wider HR team to deliver a new starter process and delivering induction training for new starters
- Providing the HR Manager with reports on training activities and results
To be considered for the role of Training Coordinator you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous experience in an Admin role, preferably within HR or L&D
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.