Work For Us
Why not join the best team in the industry!
People are the heart of what we do, in all that we do and we are only as good as the people that we employ…..why not be part of something fabulous!!!
Established 20 years ago, 4 new divisions launched in 5 years, beautifully designed offices and we are RECRUITING!!
With successful divisions specialising in HR, Business Support, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Technical all of our recruitment consultants/recruitment partners/resources are the best at what they do and run their desks with autonomy and dynamic freedom.
At Kate+Co we empower our employees. This is the best job in the world and we don’t believe in banging you over the head with KPIs; we expect that you are clever enough to be watching your pipeline and to know when you need to put your foot on the gas. Yes we will give you a gentle nudge now and then, but it’s your desk and your opportunity to build your business your way.
Most of our management team have been grown organically through our talent management scheme. The sky really is the limits at Kate+Co if you have the talent, drive and ambition to succeed.
The benefits of working for Kate+Co are:
- Work/Life balance. We work 9-5 Monday to Thursday and close at 4.00pm on a Friday and we close at Christmas.
- Training. If you need to brush up on something we are sure to have a course that covers it. We love training and are passionate about continuous development
- Private health cover
- The best team in the industry!
- Promotional opportunities; we are a growing company and promote from within for all of our key positions.
- Very rewarding bonus structure
- Superb back office support
- Extremely sociable and supportive colleagues
- Ability to more than double your salary with commission and its UNCAPPED!!!
If you would like to find out more about the work/life balance we can offer as an employer then email Sarah Grace, Director in confidence: [email protected]